Steps to Become a Member
Send in the application, permission slip and a short essay of why you would be a good member. Applications are due by April 15. Applications may be emailed to Raegan Richardson (email@example.com) or brought in to the Foundation office.
- It’s Fun
- You will learn about your community
- You will meet people from other schools
- You will develop leadership and decision making skills
- You will help people and make a difference
- Attend at least 80% of the meetings and community service activities
- Financially support the Youth Foundation (Pay Dues)
- Bring a positive attitude to each meeting
- Be prepared to make new friends and have fun!
- Be a volunteer reader in the Happily Ever After Project at your school